Thursday, 2 December 2010

First Post

Hello to the very few people reading this.

Due to extreme peer pressure by a particular person whose name I will not mention, I have been forced to start a blog.

I suppose I must decide what this blog will be about.
Think Natalie, think...
Okay, I'm done deciding.

The purpose of this blog is not only to occasionally brag about the fact that I own a few attractive pieces of vintage clothing, but to share advice and views on the world, life itself and even your mum (who, by the way, is so dumb she thought lemonade was a charity).

That was exhausting, but I will somehow try to continue to post on here.

So long,

Nat x

2 comments:

  1. hi, my name is alan florence, i was wondering if you could give me some advice. you see the problem is im having a spot of trouble eating all my cherry drops. there seems to be some kind of portal in my house that sends through a limitless supply of cherry drops and, well, i do love my cherry drops. i was wondering if you could find the time to come by my place on sunday and help me overcome this impossible task.
    kind regards
    alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. nattt, bladd;)

    you didinttt put yo momma jokess on the other post..:(
    sad times.
    i kinda like this blog:D

    ReplyDelete